Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~Let the new Hope Shine Once more ~

Well... holiday started already.... Is just after the most terrifying school test... i have already known my standard for this exam.. i really disappointed with what i get...i feel that i fell into the deepest pit of Tartarus... deeper than hell I went to.

But somehow... My friends didn't give up on me.Supporting pillars... Rains of hopeful stars...Flames of caring  ... all coming in, one-by-one like legions of flying dove carrying letters to me. Overwhelming my message box. My fingers were so tired.

I falling down like falling from the sky like a meteor.
Pain.... despair....ouch...

But now... i have stand up once more, like the Sun,  rises again in the next day. Even though lots and lots of devil , unwanted, unexpected people, consists of people, incident, news, informations always pull me down into the pit.

Yes.. i'm not a perfect person. I may fall again.. but that doesn't matter. The only matter is how fast can i regain my strenght to fight for my path to success.

Thanks to Bob, KokWai, Zixian, Laychia, Joo Tiew. Your support might have the temperary effects for me... but your faith on me never shattered before.
Thank you guys for your support all the time.. i'm have many problemss all these time that make me lost my way...
Now the way has been found once more.

I know this time.. this exam , many feel disappointed.. It's ok.. we will have a better tomorrow.

Let the New Hope Shine Once More !!

1 comment: