Sunday, March 21, 2010

~ Death = Different Angle ~

Losing someone we love or we care.. is very stressful, sad... and mostly feeling lost.

Is like... tearing yourself apart. I know the feeling.


In only 4 years time, i lost my 2 grandmas and my grandpa.

They were like my real parents. They taking care of me since i was 4years old. But how i treat them... is a sin to me. I cannot stand the pain that they left me. I lost my support power. Years passes.. then come another lost again and again.


Until last year, Year 2009. December  7th. I lost a friend... a friend that i can call as my brother. A very strange things happen since then... I barely can listen to his voice. 


He told me not to worry to much for him. He feeling so light, no burden at all. He is watching over us from another angle and later from another place. A better place. I told him go to the God's Light.... He said he will be going soon after the funeral ends.. It is such a strange phenomenon.. i talk with him that few days... After the funeral, he told me it is time to go.. after that i didn't hear his voice anymore.



That day onward.. i believe.. when people pass away.. they don't actually leave us... they still watching over us from another place... a better,  a different angle...

No comments:

Post a Comment