Saturday, March 27, 2010

~ Big Brother... is leaving Penang... ~

Well.. my eldest brother is going to leave Penang to Petaling Jaya.. to work in the MOST POPULAR CLINIC'S IN WHOLE KUALA LUMPUR ! Clinic Mediviron
HQ , Seapark...


Even though most of the time.. he is quite annoying, irritating, disturbing..
now he is going to leave... i feel like hard to accept this facts..
Most of the time... he never leaves Penang... Now he depart there to work  while my Aunt  promises to renovate this current house, which i have stay for 17 years and his 33 years....

Well... it's ok actually... i used to be alone for sometime... Now is never an obstacle for me as well. 

He is the most precious one to our grandmas... compare to other brothers...he is the first child in our generation


haha... He is blessed... but i cannot say that i'm damned.. 


I hoped for this day long enough... for his leave... This is his longest leave.. i think...
I certainly wish the best for him. I surely do.. we all do...

No comments:

Post a Comment