Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Complicated Process ,Simple Answer ~


My friend ask me one question before: "hey Big Bro.. had a girlfriend already ?"
I normally would say: "yup... i had....but i haven't found her... HaHa."
Usually end up to be a comedy scene for my friends that instance.

Now again .. my other friends ask me the same question.
"Hey bro.. so long already.. had a girlfriend already?"

This question no longer be a comedy scene anymore... it's my nightmare now...

"No... i never have any"
"haha.. don't joke la big bro.. you so nice and handsome.. sure got girlfriend already."

I can only throw back a question to him :
"Couple around our age always sms or call each others for almost everyday...Do i seem busy replying people ?"


I do not know why happen to me now... Especially my friend tell me one true fact.. one truth that really hurts my feeling... one truth that can make me really cry out.
"Behind everyone successful man, was a woman.
So Kwang Shun... you should have find a woman already"
I couldn't say anything that time... i was hurt.. 

I never going to search for girlfriend ever again. This thing is  a good , sweet romantic memory for others.. but not me.. not anymore..
This is already turn from a good memory to a haunted memory, a nightmare.This terrible nightmare happens for so many times till i can't even dare to close up my eyes.


For so many times.. i was just a stupid, idiot brainless admirer...
reasons to reject every times was just a very pure explanation.
For everything i have done.. i was just a friend...

Yup.I am a good friend and good friend only.

But..
i never going to break any relations.... i couldn't do it. Even i see my friend success in theirs and i admit I'm really jealous of them.. i so wish i could let them share the same fate as mine.

But one thing appears in my mind: If they really pay more to get this... then they deserve to have it....

In order to avoid all these pain through my sight. What I can do .. is just keep myself away from them..
Any couple appear on sight, then flee i shall.   

I not going to hurt myself through my eyes and ears anymore.
So everyone close by.. i only can say: please... i don't need any relationship .. i don't want  you say you like me now..then when i wanna act.. then you say is too late.. you have your own dream guy.. or something else..
no..
not happening anymore...
My family tree will going to end here.Those who knew.. they'll know what i mean...  Simple Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment