Sunday, March 14, 2010

~ I also don't know why ~

I'm not entao .. i know. This issue is not we want eh.. this when we birth like that.. means like tat liao eh..

i'm not good at study .. myself.. i know it eh.. no need you mention i also know.

What ever i do.. i also wrong eh.. i know ! You are elder ma ! You always right eh !!!
You older ma ! You always right eh !
What ever things... i told you.. even is people's fault at first.. you also say is my fault eh ! I know that !

You WERE from Amway , so what ?!
you supposely a Master Doctor in Herbalogy but because of my dad... so what ?!
all i know is just one thing - You were right and we always wrong... especially me.. i'm always wrong !

Yeah ! I can't study eh ! I no use eh ! I'm the youngest eh ! i no experience eh ! i cannot earn money eh ! I only know how to spend money nia eh  ! Ya ! You are right ! I'm useless eh ! I cannot independence eh ! i NEED you all to take care of me eh !

This i cannot do.. that i cannot do.. all need your permission ! But your answer is no ! What the fucking reason i ask from you ?

I'm going out with friends... you said i go waste money with stupid friends...
I go train my kadet, you said me like to do all these useless eh training, no sporting
I go out for sports games, you say i always go out, not at home...
I stay at home, you said i so useless keep facing PC, don want to learn someting new.
I go work, you say me work smart no use
I invest , You say me invest wrong place, wasting time.
i keep money, you say me no brain, why don't go invest ...

Why other people have a happy , rasional , thoughtful family while i only have this fucking , bloody , problematic, love-to-blame eh family !

I hate everyone of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment