Sunday, November 20, 2011

~True Working Relation ? ~

Today early morning 1.30am, ChungLee, WenJie, Ping Khoe ,Andy and I sitting in a mamak store chit-chat. Suddenly talk about True Love. Ping Khoe a.k.a Apple, has a very strong faith in True Love, which means find a girl, who doesn't care about the guy's background, fat nor thin, rich or poor, ugly or handsome. Apple believe that he will find it someday. No one would ever believe that any more actually. 


Last time I Believed in True Love also. I also believe that If I love a girl with my full heart, the girl sooner or later will reply me back the same way. But in today's society and culture, I no longer believe in that thus I Trust that is only a Myth or Miracle.


As a man, I think that ( I believe most men will believe in this too), Men have only 4 things that attract girls. Body Shape, Sweet Tongue,Handsomeness and Thickness of Cash. So far I heard and read about Relation. They mostly will tell some stupid Romantic Bullshit to those poor, single reader.


Girl don't really care about the guy's background whether rich or not. Girl don't really care about guy's handsome or not. Girl don't really care about the body shape. If a guy without cash, handsome face, sweet tongue and body shape, That is what I call miracle, and Miracle do happen, but only to around 400:1 ratio. 


As we human born to choose something beautiful, We guys will choose beautiful girls. But also, a beautiful girl Surely Always been tackle by Many handsome and not so Handsome Guy, Sweet Talker and not to sweet talker. 


Then if you still think that Girl is STILL won't be picky about the background.. ok.. then let say a situation like this:
You are a girl and lots of Variety of Guy chasing you. Surely you will choose guy with Rich, Handsome , Nice body shape like Marine 6-pack, Sweet Talker as your guy. But I can tell you honestly, This type of guy never exists. You can choose only one.


Would you like to choose a guy who is Very handsome, but very poor, don't know how to talk sweetly to you, be your boy?
Would you like to choose a guy who is talk very sweet, but very poor and no body shape, be your guy ?
Or would you like to choose a guy who is very rich, but very ugly and no body shape, be your guy ?


Most important thing is your Cash part especially. Human is a very realistic kind of animal. No benefit like cash, no talk. 


So, those idiot like me, who still think that True Love still exist, please, wake up, study and go to work, take the money and feed those who feed you until today. 

The only True Love is from them, not from others who doesn't share the same bloodline.

1 comment: