Saturday, December 31, 2011

~Last Day of 2011~

I've came back to Penang since 15th December after my horrible exams past.


I've met with my 5T1 gang of siao kia to go Christmas countdown, go to play Mahjong at ah Kuok's house, Dota together. haha quite fun also you know.


Then I still have a gathering with WeiChuan's friend for Kelvin's belated birthday.. and Kelvin is coming to Kampar as well, for Foundation of Psychology.. o yea... 


and of course I go for some business meeting as well.. not going to left my business to rot. 


And lastly, last night 30th December 2011, join up with Rui Yan, Jia Wei, WeiLi, Zhe Yong, and some who come back from Australia.. fuiyoo.. Marcus, Matthew, Eric and Ching Chong . 


Really quite a enjoyable sem break for me ~ Now... tonight going out with LayChia and Kugen for dinner and countdown... then i will say GoodBye 2011 , Welcome 2012 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment