Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Environment but Old Life

So busy until I forgot to write it down. xD


So far...I have been in Kampar for 1 month now.. 9th November.. Just right 1 month. Honestly to tell you about Kampar, is more like a story can tell about. Food is fine but of course, Penang Island one are much better than here. Why? Because Penang is about Quality and here is about Quantity. 


I have encounter a few new style of food in Kampar... WanTan mee here is only Mee+Wantan.. no Cha Xiu. Because is WanTan Mee, not ChaXiu WanTan mee ! Chicken Chop/Fish Fillet + rice everyday for less than Rm6.00 ! (but i found out a Penang tauke hired a new stall nearby for its chop rice only Rm5 with juicy meat inside rather than hard-rock fried meat). And we found a restaurant for fruit juice example of apple juice, 1 whole apple blend into juice for only Rm1.80, even watermelon juice really taste like Watermelon, unlike Penang sugar + water. haha


House is just much expensive is because of a single room with some other features for free... I guess thats the reason why so expensive. And the only thing I wish to complain is the internet line.. always someone trying to monopoly the line and watch drama or something.


Hmm.. I'm studying Psychology here and by now still year 1 sem 1 so i just study about Intro to Psychology and Intro to Counselling. Quite fun though as so many new stuff yet to discover. And 1 more happy thing happen is... I Didn't Sleep in Class any more ! haha


Friends, have make a few, know a few, some are well known because we are from MBS Penang, and some are from ChungHwa and little from National Service. But I guess the whole class know me already since the 1st day in there. =.=


Then now is about my feeling around here. The moment I lay down my bed, I closed my eyes and think of nothing. The next moment I wake up. It feels like my home in Penang. After I consciously back to the situation, actually I'm in Kampar. Looks like I've start to miss my home.


20th November is my primary teacher Ms.Yeoh's Day ! She get married and wanna invite me ! Wow.... But sorry ms.Yeoh.. I'm in Kampar and I couldn't make it in time to go Penang to attend, but as always you will have my best wishes and regard from me. All the best to your marriage Ms.Yeoh !!


Just finish my 1st midterm of Psychology today and Friday is my Counselling. Got to go now.. miss Penang, miss my hengdai and friends, miss the FOOD ! Au Revior  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment