Saturday, November 12, 2011

The 11.11.11

Today went through a special day. 11.11.11.
Lots of people post it on facebook: Happy 11.11.11 ~


11.11.11 ... bring lots of different meaning to everyone.
Some happy couple proposed and engage on today, nice and congratz ~
Some couple wish each other for: Long Each Other every Second, every minute, every hour and bla bla.
Some who still single wish themselves: Happy for still Single...


Hm... how come sad memory  keep on tracking on me sometimes?
Is it of the environmental influence?
or is it my own mind  wanna play around?
Well, I don't know.
Perhaps it is, or perhaps is my own thoughts?
People tell me don be emo
actually wasn't emo, 
just a strange feel 
hmm.. Coping with it 

Today tutorial, my lecturer ... get locked in her colleague's room @.@
For the very first time, I heard that get locked inside a room.
Couldn't open the door, both inside and outside.

Feel like somehow couldn't write much of events in here recently, maybe my mind is worrying something else.
hmm.. 
I'm thinking...
I'm thinking...
I'm thinking.... ...



No comments:

Post a Comment