Saturday, July 3, 2010

~ Eat Shit Night "

Haiz.... supposely have meeting with f5 frens eh.. manatahu.. weather not good.. cancel lo.
then Chee Yeap come my house.. chat till 2300 hrs like tat.
Go Jelutong Nasmir eat.
Just reach nia Football match finish.

Eat n chat till around 0200 hrs. go home lo..

then ok ... show start oredi :

Reach home, check pocket for my keys, i found out.. i don't have any keys in all my pocket... o no...

And i use the Key locker on the door...
ho sheh liao... i stuck outside my own house.

I send msg to my brother to come over in the morning. Mean while i much more like a Survivor. Join up all the wood n use the cloth with water to join it up..
so IF i get my shirt hanger, I will be in the house then.

But after i try for 1 hour. I used all  the resources around, but still I cant reach the shirt hanger.. haih.. give up.... I sleep in front of the door from 4am to 8 am
hah... 
I saw Wei Chuen's dad come out.. i think he should be wake up already. call him for help... Coz i found out... morning time i have stomach ache.. >.<..

finally brother come...  open the door for me...

walao... i wasted whole night for stuck outside my own house.. Argh ! Never happen again  I swear !

1 comment:

  1. haha...call u come my place sleep liao loh,ah bo go McD there sleep also better that sleep in front of the door

    ReplyDelete