Saturday, July 17, 2010

~Alone Now = What's next ? ~

So many undesired things happen lately...

I try so many ways to get past it, but still I found no way to do so.

I change my place to the front.
Is a good thing ? Yes...
Is a bad thing ? Yes too

Why ?

Bad thing first.
I start to talk lesser in class with LayChia, Lina, Chung Lee and the gang back there.
I just change and talk to Yi Feng. And the conversations are only about homework and fencing cases.


Good things are :
I talk lesser to everyone now... I can concentrate to do things on my own.Lesser stupid "counseling" session to my friends due to their Relation problem. Lesser problems I get from them, the happier I am.


Even yesterday I go watch Predator.. I go alone and watch alone. It's so nice, that I don't need to depend on friends to watch this, do that, walk here, walk there, eat that eat this, follow the team.
blah...
Wasting my time with them.
I walk alone, go and peek around in Borders for new interesting books. Just for a book, i have standing there for about an hour.


If I was with my friends... surely they will say I'm so boring for reading such boring books.
Of course boring. Cause you don't know me.


haih...
It's ok actually. Along with you guys makes me feel I'm worthless.
I'm might be a burden to you all. 
It's ok..
Gonna be end soon.


I away from you all. tata...


Hmm... I want to get used  to be alone. It's good for now.. but what happen next ? haha..
nevermind la.

Alone in everything is better.







No comments:

Post a Comment