Saturday, July 10, 2010

~ Perhaps ~

Perhaps, I should not lend a hand in the very first place. 
     So that no one will think I'm just an extra hand in the second place.

Perhaps, I shouldn't have to help anyone at all.
     So that I will not be a rubbish bin to them in the end.


Perhaps, I should not teach them to think.
     So that I don't have to think of solution of their problems later.


Perhaps, I should not help them to analysis at all.
    So that I will not cause problem for myself later.


Perhaps , I should Have Let them to Die and rot.
   So that I don't need to care about their lives at all.


Perhaps , I should not be doing good at all.
     So that I am not bad when I did wrong. 


Perhaps......
   I should have stand on my own ground and mind my own business will do. All these are just another ways to put pain on my own ass.



I...


Regret... 



No comments:

Post a Comment