Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~Start The Count - 126 Days Left ~

Today They ask me go for apartment-stay on 24/7 Saturday.

I so wish I can go. but i have to work-hard every single day. Every moment counts. I cannot loose my hand as the consequences is very terrible.

Even though they are right : Just come out for 1 day, that won't waste much of time right ?
We can only go out now or after 4 months (after STPM) .


yea.. indeed it won't hurt much to me.
But..

I really can't go out anymore. My mum said to me if i could not enter University... all hope is gone.. your family cannot afford you to study College. You are on your own.

If I couldn't enter Uni... I'm a nothing to all my relatives and friends. All my brother's result were top, and mine is the worst among them. My big brother was top, my second brother was top too. my third brother enter U.Just me...


I feel so hard...
don't know what to do. I wish I can go apartment stay with them but my mum insist me to stay.


You all have the very big chance to enter U already. Top in class... another 1 is half way already. Another 2 can afford themselves to overseas. I cant ! If i fail... I have no future anymore damn it....


I'm sorry....

2 comments:

  1. i sure u can...u re right ...just left 100++day onli...we should work hard n aso want go out should after stpm....
    i support u .... u sure can enter ...aiya i think they aso no blame u lo...
    but don 2 pressure urself ...gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your best,dude
    I and your friends will always support your back

    ReplyDelete