Sunday, June 6, 2010

~Relay for Life ~

Relay for Life
On 5th n 6th of June this event was.
Well.. I actually didn't plan to participate this event at all..
for GOD sake. Why would someone participate this boring event at the 1st day of your holiday. Would you ?

Well.. my very 1st thought is : No... I'm not going.. is for Cancer ... I'm not having cancer .there are not relation between me with cancer.

On the other hand. I rejected this thought.
My inner voice tells me: Yes.. even though it didn't related Directly to you, but to your surrounding and life. 
My 2nd grandma was a cancer patient and she died of the pain of cancer. I cannot imagine the pain inside my stomach. She died on 26/10/2007. I could still remember.
My good friend, Gabriel Seow was also a cancer patient- Blood Cancer.
He has been through a hard time but still he cannot make it through his birthday and Christmas.  He died 2 days after 2009 SUKMA finished.. He died after my competition was finish. 7/12/2009. I could still remember...

Thats the two reason why i participate Relay for Life.

My classmates join too. I also need to thank them for joining in as a same team.

These are my School and Classmates ~

Hope I'm still around when next Relay for Life is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment