Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~Busy Life Still on Going~

Hm... i wondering why... I'm so busy lately... I'm like.... every moment has its own purpose to spent.

My aunt was sick last week... i should be at KL last 2 week. But due to my greed of fun with my friend. I wasted my time here in Penang. 1 week time.

But when I get KL and meet with my aunt. I have 2 feelings come to me at the same time. First was, i feeling great as my aunt has already recover from her illness.. Second was my brother.
I just learn that my brother is an ASSHOLE. My aunt was sick, but he not just didn't help her clean the house but also pass all the ironing job to my aunt. She was sick ! God damn it !
Ironing the shirt, buy your own lunch, and going to work ... all these just simple things but he still insist my aunt to do all these for him.

A General Manager for the most popular Clinic Mediviron in the Entire KL is ironing all the shirts for a small tiny Human Resource Manager. All these make sense ??
Hope he will learn afterwards that my aunt will not going to help him do all these. because i tell my aunt to be so CRUEL. ^^
am i Cruel enough ? or i want to help him ? who knows ? Only i know ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment