Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~~ What can i do? Help ? ~~

Zzzz... my thought has turn to much blur now... i cannot see anything... I cannot divine anything....i cannot forseen anything too... Bloody H%LL  ! !

I have started to lost myself... i cannot concentrate anymore... Anger... Down... Lost... Cold... all surrounded me...
like how darkness surround the candle of light...
i cannot feel my power... i cannot feel my strength...
i feel so weak to stand up again...

I have heard my friend calling me... holding out their hand to reach me... but i still couldn't see anything... i couldn't find a way out for myself... i'm trap

Now the darkness has turn to pain... pierce inside of me... so sharp, so hard... so painful... but yet.. i knew i cannot cry .. i cannot falldown...
so... so much suffering...
everyday....
how can i take it... Even a strong tower will crumble one day...

What thing on this earth can make me turn to Paralyse Condition or Unconcious ?

No comments:

Post a Comment