Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weird Thing Happens Again n Again !

Am i crazy already?
Something is talking to me in my heart and it was not my imagination !
Someone talking to me last time, i thought it was just my imagination, but this time...
It tells me when is going to rain... what time to go out, what time not to.

Sounds like my guardian angel tells me what to do !

Last time i was nervous about my financial income.
But it tells me: No need to worry, things will turn right when time comes.
I thought it is just to calm me down. But now.... things really come true.
wow. Amazing ! ! !

I gonn find out what is actually happening to me. And about the income.... i cannot tell you more, but i'm only gonna let you know, i'm not stealing, robbing, nor other activities that against the law. ( because i'm a good citizen ^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment