Friday, September 11, 2009

After Holidays , Raya Holidays are Coming~

WaH... very fast lo... i remember just finish school holidays nia... now raya is just about the corner liao. Fast lo



At school quite syiok de leh... Since MBS is NOT a pure chinese school, so, everyday, each class lesson finish 5 minutes ealier.. Wuhuuu~

Song. every time dismiss on 1.10pm > 12.30pm, 1.45pm>1.10pm.

WOW~~~


FENCING~ i go to fencing training yesterday night. training on tat night is not compulsary. 2 weeks once, but i wanna go cannot ah?! Ma Go lo

i saw the guy represent Penang Fencing Team, Kenny . Not bad, still very cool and warm hearted as well. Face looks like 18 or 19 years old, but actually he's just 15. My GOD!!


Well, actually... wanna tell u something.. Shhhhhh... dont tell anyone. That night, my school's Fencing President, had a sparring with this Kenny. I have see through his tricks to win his opponent. i have make some research on his skills and the way he play his sword. hehehe ~
This makes me feel more confident to sparring with him when i got the chance.

HAR ! ! !
FENCING COMPETITION ON 2 , 3 DECEMBER 2009 ? ! !
my goodness T.T
Fencing Competition is coming on 2, 3 December this end of year! AhHhH~
Si liao. can i make it before the closing date? er.... hope so...

well i have to buy my own set of fencing equipment. is ok .. i think....

Well, hope u guys will come and support me ^^

Date: 2, 3 December 2009
Time: 1200- 2100/ 12.00pm -
Venue: Queensbay Mall (still not specific the place, maybe tat day only will know)

Come to support me O my FRENS~~~ ^o^

Are you ready, my Knights of Forsaken?

No comments:

Post a Comment