Wednesday, April 28, 2010

~March+Test+Interview = Sergeant ~

Today is 28/4/10... my 1st day going for police cadet test and interview.

So nervous.
I was studying for the past few days but to me... everything is like useless... cause i have a feeling that they are not going to ask such questions.

On the current day, wearing full-uniform to school, after that Cikgu Firdaus and i go Padang Tembak police Unit 3 FRU.

Sergeant Ismail give us a short brief that morning and then another ASP give us some short lesson before we can start our objective test. The test paper was prepared by JPNPP and PDRM ?! Walao...

After is the March and Command test.After i report to me officer incharge, i was punished for not cut my hair before this day. When my turn, i believe my sound is the loudest of all.  Heheh.
Aathi, another cadet member said i get 23/30 in the March and command part.
Surprising ? I don't know...

After that we all were worrying about the interview part.
Some other schools been ask for singing the Kadet polis song.
some been ask how to solve situation and so on.
Well.. our turn... the Tuan ASP Abdul Aziz bin Samsudin ask me 2 question only and me only they ask.
Q1: In which year that cadet polis MBS been organise?
Answer: Not sure.
Q2: Who is your jurulatih?
Answer : Don't know.

= = after that, he just lecture us, give us advice and express his disappointment of cadet MBS's attendance. After that he said ok .. can dismiss.End of interview..

What the ....? Thats all?

After we leave that room, Cikgu Hanisha said only 1 din't get any promotion, 3 others get Coperal and Shun get Sergeant.
Lol.. then the other one should get a Ribbon for attending, not?

So tired of today.
But at least now, I'm Sergeant Cadet. Like Sergeant Seng Jui, my idol in Cadet Polis when i enter cadet police in Form 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment