Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~Tree is Apart Now...~

I everyday... riding my motorcycle... looking around everywhere....
most of the vehicles.. who is in the cars?
Some are single drivers...
some are their boy-friend or girl-friend...
mostly are family..
they going out with their family...
a father... a mother... sisters... brothers.. or even grand parents..
they are blessed..

Well.. they live with their happy family...
i so wish that i can have such family like them..
Father, mother and their children walk around in the hypermarket...
jokes around.. having dinner around...
i so envy the live.... the moment they have..
the moment that everyone having with their family..

I had a family like this before...
but... now..
my mum and dad want to meet each other not because they miss each other or love each others...
they fighting for properties...trying to divorce within this few month
argue..blame...scold... complain... why my family have to go through this ?


i am the youngest of all in my family...
but now.. i heard from my mum... 
i had a younger sibling already...
It might be 1 year old right now...
and... this child... this Child is not from my own Mum...
What the hell is happening with my family...

How can rely on my family now? Troubles here and there... what i left are my other 3 elder brothers and my mother... i couldn't trust my dad now...no matter how famous he was.
I feel great shame for what he's doing... and i feel shameful as his Son...


As i write this now.. i promised to God that i will not act like what my father did in this live... bullied my mom, used my mom, get affair outside... I will not do all these in my entire live..
That is my word and i will never be like him.. Never !

No comments:

Post a Comment