Sunday, April 18, 2010

~ No more ~

It's been some time already.
Once again i feel something come back to me.

My heart's pain came back to me.
I never recover from it.
What a cursed life... When i'll be bless?

Well.... if our Father don't allow me to do so... then so be it. i will not deny His will.

Marriage? I heard it is a wonderful place to go.. wonderful life?
Looks like God has forbidden me to go there, like Devil has been forbidden to go Heaven.

Gods will not give everyone with equal treat.. hmm
i believe now... i believe now....

So, for God sake...I will never going to wear Wedding Ring anymore...

2 comments:

  1. swt la...
    are u dying soon meh?Life is full of opportunity and mystery.We will never know what is going to happen next moment,what we can do is make sure we make no regret as our life keep moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah... u dono what i been through la man.
    i believe i'm not going to married anymore. i don believe in having any gf forever.. that all is stupid.
    All i see around me is just married for the early then breakup n divorce. why? having Affairs outsides. Distrust...
    wasting times...
    What for?
    i thought having marry with the one i trust and i love.. no..
    not anymore god damn it no more!

    ReplyDelete