Friday, February 12, 2010

~ My 19th Birthday ~

Weird day.. wonderful day.. Happy day... but most important is .. it is my birthday.. my 19th birthday... my 2nd celebration since when i'm 12years old, with my grandma...now is with my friends, form6 classmates.

If isn't Lay Chia keep on persuade me to go have lunch with them... i would have been staying at home, staring at my pc... thanks Laychia, you have successfully persuaded me to go for my 2nd celebration.

After school dismiss, i have been "kidnap" to PizzaHut in PranginMall. KokWai "put" me in his car and keep on driving. Meanwhile Zixian is ahead of us. A the same time, Huiying and JooTiew were in another car, securing this "crinimal".

I'm so sorry to Laychia, who persuaded me to come for this celebration but herself cannot attend... haiz... sorry Laychia..

They bought a cake for me... yor..i told u all no need oredi ma but the cake really nice in taste and also decoration.



JooTiew and Huiying order a big set of dono what what pizza.


We drink,, we chat.. we shoot every people..hahaha

JooTiew still trying to push my head to cake hah....
so childish..This is the 2nd time i celebrate  with anyone..

Thanks guys.. i gonna very appretiate   this celebration.. it's been a very meaningful celebration to me. Thanks thanks and thanks. Love you guys ^^

And also.. thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday.. some get my reply, some didn't... so sorry... my phone out of money and battery. Thanks too ...

What a wonderful birthday i had in 19th years. Special Thanks to: KokWai, JooTiew, HuiYing  and Zixian. My birthday is special this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment