Monday, November 16, 2009

Me... 1 person... 1 world... Different status....Alone

Wow... exam had just finish on 11/11/09. Chung Hwa Confucian just started to have theirs. hehe..

Next day.. Thursday... i rush back to Kuala Lumpur. i meet with my Dad... then go have dinner together.. is has been a long time since i had my dinner with my dad. Indeed... it has been a very long time ago. then he fetch me to my aunty's place... i meet up with my 3rd brother and my mum. 3rd brother... it also a long time since i last saw him..

that night... i step into my aunt's house... they couldn't recogize me. they said that i have grow much thin than last time. i look more alike to my 2nd brother now...  perhaps they are right...perhaps...

Time passed so fast... and the clock pointing 11pm... my mum and brother starting to get tired... brother still have to go to school the next day...so we left to Cheras...
2nd day just passed like that... i have done nothing but just had dinner with my Aunt , brother, mother at T.G.I Friday. Our dinner just so "cheap" RM183. So did on the 3rd day... again we took our dinner at 1Utama SuShi Groove, 3person without my brother, RM 170++. After that we stay over night at my aunt's new house. She said the new house actually is for his son /  my cousin / a Docter Rate Lecturer in KL Inti. Since he is going to moved away with his wife to another place. So this house is for me during my time in University. Not a house actually, is a Condominium. my aunt bought it for about RM600K. God.. price of 1 Mercedes.

At KL.. there are no one who don't know Clinic Mediviron. The only clinic which has open more than 67 outlet until now, today.Even our 6th Prime Minister-Najib's  maid and servant come to our clinic for medical treatment, this also include his own wife.  For that , i am so proud when i'm was a kid, go to the main branch every weekend. Even now, all the accountant, all the staff, nurses know who am i. Even all the doctors know who am i. If they don't know, i just have to tell them :"I'm Ms.Lim's nephew." Any one learn about chinese drawing... will know of my father. If they don't know about my father, they don't really know much about chinese art.

In KL, i live with all the high status people, like i'm one of them. Everything i spent are more than just enough.
But, i live KL, my life is just like a prison. i have no freedom, even the shopping mall is just less than 2 km away... but i don't feel like i want to go there. I have no body but just my family and the newborn 10 month young little niece.
In Penang, the only high status person, is a MCA agent. Other than that, just 2 Navy Officers. I'm have nothing I do all the things alone. Even i stay with my eldest brother and 2nd brother, but .. i'm still alone. 2nd brother comes home once in a while. Left me n Big brother in this house. 1 house, 2 people, 2 different world. We seldom talks to each others. We don't really have much to talk about, thats why, i keep so silent everytime i go out. I live alone, i go to school alone, i eat alone, i sleep alone, i think alone, I WALK alone... like always...

Friends is with me all the time ... stay with me ..makes me happy, encourage me, cheer me, share anything with me, makes my life wonderful, colorful. I cannot live without friends by my side. As my world i'm living so cold... so alone in the winter.

In this big plant Earth... What a world... but there is only 1 world, 1 Me, in 1 Malaysia, 2 different state... there is different status in me:
 A good living background in KL, nothing to worry, no worries on expensense, there will be driver for me wherever i wanna go. Every meal i gonna eat is more than RM60+. Every thing i wear is gonna be branded.

A life like hell in Penang. struggle to work... struggle to gain my own money...  spend only RM5 for each meal... save more for any important usage... worry about almost everything.... feel so unsafe at all. i have to start everything all over again.. without anyone help me in this.... i feel so helpless...

I'm so tired ....

No comments:

Post a Comment