Friday, November 27, 2009

Fencing Competition~ Just Around the Corner !! Arh !!!

Suddenly i  feel so scare ....   I love fencing.. but i really don't know the reason why i scared... = =|||

I looking forward to compete in Foil... but they put me in Epee (heavy sword class).... oh god... i dont know i can handle it or not.. Because i only see people sparing in the Youtube... i never see the real sparing and training progress in the centre. Ee..... i'm so scared...

They have change the Venue and Date of competition. Last time, it was in Queensbay Mall on 2nd and 3rd of December. But now has changed to 5th and 6th of December, Saturday and Sunday. Venue... somewhere in Balik Pulau.. oh no.. please changed back to Queensbay, If you guys change it to Balik Pulau, many people feel it is too far away and won't come to support.... Please change back la...

1st of december i going to take my equipment and my sword  ^^  (of course , all these burrow from them)

Well guys... wish me luck ^^ ( i'm still so nervous)

No comments:

Post a Comment