Monday, December 20, 2010

~Bungalow Stay In Batu Ferringi , Ferringgi Villa ~

Today is a good day, and i wish these few days will be the same. No rain, only sun , clouds and strong blowing wind. That will do i wish...

I wake up to go Morning market to meet my friend Amorse to get my little box. yea.. Little box for my Christmas Gift. ^^ Fully Christmas Theme. After that i went back home, sleep. 9am make a morning call to her... then sleep again. 

Lol... Piglet... No choice, i must fully utilize my holiday before i start to work. xD


10am, wake again. Oh no ! i forgot to wrap my gift ! alamak ! Quicky depart to Lay Chia's house and find way to settle it.


After i reach, i receive a message from Laychia, the message said... She is not coming  #! ! 
what ? she is not going ?! Oh no! wait.. i haven't finish the message.
I now going to fetch her. phew... 


Kugen came so does the others... ok.. the we start our engine to destination. What a jam... hate it.. Beach Carnival.. too crowded... 


Take around 1 hour to reach there. 


So funny, Pn.Idawati come out and shake hands with me and Kugen. 
You are .. ?   Kugen
And you are... wait, you look so familiar, i see you before didn't i ?
Yes teacher, I'm the only upper 6 wearing Police Uniform everyday Wedesday... .remember ?
Oh... yes yes ! i get remember now...
>.< .... 
After she guide us around the house.. all we can describe the house is just a word: WOW...  hey  reader, I'm staying overnight in a Million Dollar house Amigo ! A million Dollar bungalow !


After settle down, the "kitchen crew" begin to cook, others watching Hong Kong Drama.. then around, we all heading to the beach, cause we bought a... Fibrees .i don't what word is that.. 

What on earth, i have a reunion with my old friend , Quah Jun Ling... long time no see since standard 6. no wonder her face looks so familiar. hmm...


have a walk.. then .. play ! lol.. Why i'm so tall ? i have to be monkey all the time =.=





Really quite enjoy to play at the beach.. just , until now, i still wonder why Kugen wants to push me into the water. =.=|||


At night, we have BBQ and steamboat .. hmm hmm.. I had the most delicious BBQ chicken in that night. Walao ! is the only word i can describe the chicken. xP


Exchange Gift Time ~
I get a dozen of the... Jelly. Not what I'm expecting... but never mind. Quite delicious .
The others praise me for my... Gift. So Christmas Theme... i surprise for been praise for their reaction. really I do.


The next day morning. lol.. Kugen's car is naughty. The remote is dead. O shit. he drive his car to .. somewhere i don't know to get it fix. So funny. 


12pm... we need to get all the Cinderella out of the bungalow now. haha. Pn.Idawati is satisfy with our performance and she no need to clean the house again. hmm hmm.. Thanks teacher ^^


What a nice holiday ^^ wehee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment